martes, 14 de mayo de 2019

Photograph in family!


Hi my Dear Readings, the last weekend it was Mother’s day and I think that it’s moment for they know my family.

This photograph is very recent, we take it on Sunday past, for the Mother’s day exactly. In my family is a tradition going to eat out this day for my Mom can eat tasty food whitout cooking it herself. That same day in the morning, when we had a breakfast together, we asked to my mom what type of food she will want eat, the options were Italian food, Peruvian food or Chinese food, she chose the last, that coincidentally is my favorite food too, so I was so happy! :).

For this, the photograph taken in the Chinese food restaurant that is near of my house, and the photograph is taken by my dad, it’s because of that, he don’t appear there.

In the photograph, my mom it’s who is standing, smiling to the camera, and she said she wasen’t wearing makeup, so she put the sunglasses, below was my eldest sister, her name is Mylisendt and she have a 10 year more than me. In the middle is me haha, and my right was my little brother, his name is Ignacio and he have 1 years younger than me.

I like this picture because it’s current and very cut and so happy minutes before eat tasty food!.



1 comentario: