martes, 30 de abril de 2019

The job of my dreams... in this moment.


If you told me that tomorrow I can work in whatever, I think that would be, mmh…social housing.  In my careen, I would like specialize in that, I liked so much because one time I had to do research this theme for the university, and it was a great experience! Being that it a was extremely practical experience, I met the architect, I could get in the construction and even I met the people who are going to live there!!!, so after there I can say that I would like to work on that.

But to do it, you need have a social compromise, I think that I would do because I like help others, I really would like to be able to give a home to those who don’t have it. Like do Fernando Castillo Velasco (son), he inspired me to work on that, when I met him that time.

3 comentarios:

  1. Is an important thing to have a social focus in whatever our job in the future

    ResponderEliminar

  2. Very challenging work, In Chile we need architects with that social commitment.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi!

    I hope you can specialize in social housing!

    ResponderEliminar