martes, 2 de abril de 2019

If I can visit any city would be...

Londres


Is the capital and largest city of England and the United Kingdom, located on the banks of the River Thames,. I know it as the city of the tea, for the morning, afternoon, whenever you want it's a good moment for the tea, but more important that these is know heritage like the buckingham palace or the big ben; the clock of the houses of parlament, also of atractions like the millenium wheel.

London it's like a city trapped in the time, like a old picture .I think that if i walk for the cobbled streets I will can feel the footsteps of the horses pulling the carriages with old ladies inside singing the song ''London'Bridge is falling down''.

when I go..., Because I go to the london before to die, I will go with my little broter. the don't know to the idiom but he love the history and the culture just like me, that makes in the best travel companion for me.



2 comentarios:

  1. London sounds like a beautiful city for me, I would like to visit it too :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes! beautiful description. London is a nice place, i would also go for history and culture.

    ResponderEliminar