martes, 16 de abril de 2019

Holidays in MIAMI

The last summer, with my family we were lucky to travel to the United States. We went for a long time...like 15 days, so that we met many cities, like Miami, Orlando, Key Wets, Cocoa Beach and the Cabo Cañaveral of the NASA.

We travel from chile,  then had a stop off in Peru for 2 hour and finaly we travel to Miami for sis hours more. In the airport there was wait us with a car, inmediately traveled to Orlando, again it was 3 hours of travel and that's when I discovered that distances are a long in United States.

What I more enjoyed the most were the thematic park in Orlando, we visited  ''Universal Estudios'', was amaizing. I felt like a child, because with my siblings knew the real city of springfield, we went to Moe'bar and drink the beer,  also visited Gringots of Harry Potter, the bank and the callejon Diagon it was like being inside the movie!!

I think that the everyone in the word should visit him sometime in his life.


1 comentario:

  1. Hi, your holiday was amazing!!! I hope to travel to those places someday :)

    ResponderEliminar