martes, 9 de abril de 2019

More than Hobby, It's a life style...


Over the years, found what kind of things I liked, for example, the nature, the buildings, and above all help overs... Like 3 years ago I discover something had everything. I become in girl scout.

My brother, when he was a little, dreamed of camping, he wanted to have many aventures and my grandfather told him to become a boy scout, that hapenned 6 year ago, after 3 years I accompany my brother, the firts Saturday of the January.

At the beginning I don’t like scout, I thought… ‘’they only sell cookies, they are very boring’’, but no. Scout is a youth movement that seeks to educate children and youth with outdoor games, after my fir summer camp in San Fabian de Alico, near Chilllan, I loved it.

We meet in other children our age in a square, the people know it as  ‘’la plaza de las Palmeras’’. In my first day I learned to make knots, join them together whith ropes and bandanna, to later use them as a first aid and then in constructions, with colihues we can make structures up to 6 mts.


Sinse 3 years, I go every Satuday of every month 




1 comentario:

  1. Hi Marias Fernanda, I recommend that travel to Rio de Janeiro is very funny!

    ResponderEliminar