miércoles, 5 de junio de 2019

The trekking it's great!


Really i like the trekking, well is normal, because I am scout, and my favorite walk was in the ‘’Quebrada de macul’’ localited near Santiago, in the comunne of peñalolen. It’s a natural park, that have a 3 walking trails, 2 lookout, snack and recyling área, and it has a length of about 4.5 km, it really doesn’t have much difficulty,  but for the most adventurous there are excursions they start in one park and end in another. These tours go from 1 to 3 days.

In my case, my tour was in october of the lats year and  we went only for a few hours. I really liked this experience because in this place had flowers and natives trees, cascades and Little animals who lived there. Also, it was a trip with scout's friends so I remember it was a great moment.
I also remember that day I was very excited, because we were in a new and very nice place, I think that it’s a good space to think or to not think about anything.

I hope to return again soon because it was is amaizing experience, the landscape was beautiful, the air was clean, there was a lot of silence and a lot of peace.





3 comentarios:

  1. I had an unfortunate experience in Quebrada Macul that led to my first (and only) trip in a helicopter!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I hope it wasn' so horrible and at least you can enjoy the flight

      Eliminar
  2. I must say that I don't know the Quebrada Macul yet, so I hope to go soon!

    ResponderEliminar