martes, 25 de junio de 2019

The wonderfull world of the books


I think that read is a acquired taste, and it’s sad that not everyone people like doing, The wold of Books is great, I discovery when I had 15 years old, I Started reading novels of teen, the character reach the real love or, magic creatures whit powers, things like that, I must say still I like them, the Comtemporanie literature or about fantasie, but actually discovery that I really like the police historys, of misterys, stories where you have to salve cases, find the killer, similar thing. I like because make you use the brain, have to think, deduce, reflect and look for the small details, to find the answer

A fantastic and great book that I recommend a lot it’s ‘’ the aventures of Sherlock Holmes’’ is old but it’s a classic, isn’t a continuos story (you can skip chapters, because every one it’s a different case, also has a Netflix series about the life of Sherlock Holmes and Jonh Watson in the modern world, the principal character is Benedict Cumberbatch who acts is Sherlock, is the same actor who acts as Doctor Strange, then you can imagine that it is a amazing serie, although still I haven’t seen the end of the series yet, I’m sure it’ll have an ending as good as the book.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I love sherlock Holmes, the series and the movies. I want to read the books.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The Netflix series is really good! I would like to read the book.

    ResponderEliminar