martes, 11 de junio de 2019

My favorite person in the Word; My best friend!

Her name is Tiare, she is best person that i know, we have been Friends for more than 15 years and  we just have 19 years, i can say that I have spent most of my life with her and she it’s so important for me.
We meet in the kínder, acordding to her, she was the first in talk with me, I to be honest I don’ remember, but i like to believe that is true, because I so shy and it has never been good to make friends, to this day I am. But she always was there for mi, even after she leaf in 4to basic, she changed her home and school, we spend a lot of time apart and thanks to the internet we got back in touch.

She really it’s great, she always have a smile on her face and tell you sweet words when you are angry or she can give you a big hug for you dont’ feel sad. I like our friendship, because we can tell us all, and talk about anything, also we don’t need talk everyday or we can spend months whitout seeing us or we can go to visit us even without warning, because we are family

She always do amazing things to my birthday, also the last year I told her that I can’t see anyone, because the next day was ‘’(el dia de la entrega final)’’ to taller, but she went yo see me anyway. With a pretty gift and she ask me ‘’How can I help you?

I think that everyone in the World should have a friend like her.
                             This picture was in the 2008, the lastest year that we were mate 

                                     and this photo is from the last year, both we are in the university 

2 comentarios:

  1. Nice story, she is a Good friend, never let her!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love you so mucho, please don't let me never, thanks for all❤️😭

    ResponderEliminar